MD Webinars for the Caregiver, advocate and Custodian “Angel Is On Your Side”
Our Transition team will:
1. discuss the Continuum of Care in our health care system today.
2. discuss safe use of medications by patients or dispensed by their families based on patients’ plans of care.
3. discuss processes that facilitate the safe transition of patients from one level of care to another. This would include moving home and/or changing from one practitioner to another.
4. discuss important care information that needs to be shared among patient, family, caregiver and healthcare providers in a timely and effective manner.
5. discuss ways to educate patients and families to enhance their active participation in their own care including informed decision making. We will also discuss ways to facilitate safe transitions with effective follow up care.
6. discuss and demonstrate responsibility, accountability, and management for the care of the patient and family/caregiver at all times in a healthcare environment.
7. discuss accountability of patient care as the patient is released from one healthcare provider and makes the transition to the provider receiving the patient.
You can be informed and know the best care for your loved one by reviewing these webinars in the privacy of your own home. Select the one that helps you.
Go to AMD healthcareSolutions.com and click on “webinar”, use our special code number________ to secure a great discount.